Full Mouth Rejuvenation – Portland, OR
Restore Every Tooth at Once
Any number of factors could create the need or desire for a new smile, including severe trauma, extensive decay, sudden accidents, poor alignment of the teeth, bulimia, congenital defects, stains, or even simple aesthetics. No matter the reason, you can turn to Dr. Russ Teasdale to give you a smile that will stay comfortable and beautiful over the long term through a surprisingly fast and affordable treatment. Schedule a consultation at Advanced Dental Arts NW today to learn whether a full mouth rejuvenation might be right for you.
Why Choose Advanced Dental Arts NW for Full Mouth Rejuvenation?
- A Full Array of Restorative Treatments
- Passionate, Experienced Team
- Lifelike Crowns and Restorations
What is a Full Mouth Rejuvenation?
A full mouth rejuvenation is a combination of procedures performed when all of the teeth in a patient’s mouth need to be repaired or replaced. The main goal is to restore oral health by bringing your teeth back to their full strength and size, but the overall aesthetic of the smile will also be considered.
What Procedures are Included in a Full Mouth Rejuvenation?
Every patient’s rejuvenation plan will be uniquely customized to meet their specific needs. It will typically involve one or more of the following treatments:
- Dental Crowns: For protecting weakened or broken teeth from further damage.
- Fixed Bridges: For replacing one to four teeth in a row.
- Partial Dentures: For filling in gaps in multiple spots spread throughout the mouth.
- Full Dentures: For replacing every tooth in an arch at once.
- Root Canal Therapy: For removing infections before they can spread to the jawbone and irreversibly damage the tooth.
- Dental Implants: For giving a prosthetic tooth extra strength and stability.
- Tooth Extractions: For removing teeth that are beyond repair or are in the way of a different restorative treatment.
- Cosmetic Procedures: For improving the shape, size, color, alignment, and overall appearance of your smile once your oral health has been restored.
Benefits of a Full Mouth Rejuvenation
While the overall impact of a rejuvenation depends on the original state of your oral health and the types of procedures used, you can expect to enjoy several benefits. For example:
- Broken teeth will be repaired, and you’ll be able to safely chew and speak with them again.
- The procedure fills any gaps in your smile, which ensures that the forces of your bite are distributed correctly and that your remaining teeth won’t drift out of place.
- Tooth decay, gum disease, and other oral health issues will be treated so that they don’t spread further.
- You’ll be able to smile confidently again in social situations and at important business meetings.
Bear in mind that the long-term results depend on how well your case is designed. Porcelain crowns and other restorations could chip or even break if placed incorrectly. Dr. Teasdale is highly skilled at performing crown placement and other restorative procedures, so you can rest assured that your rejuvenation is being handled by an expert.
Is Full Mouth Rejuvenation Worth the Investment?
Full mouth rejuvenation represents a big investment, and you’ll naturally want the results to last for a very long time. As decades pass, the long-term benefits of the procedure will be well worth the cost – provided it was performed correctly. This is one of the most demanding services dentists provide, and it has to be done right. You owe it to yourself to find the best, most experienced office possible to rejuvenate your smile; there’s simply too much riding on it to leave any room for compromise.